Wednesday 19 August 2015

RPGaDay 11: Favourite Gaming Company

This one is an easy one, as I always come back to the game and company that got me into this hobby: White Wolf and their successor, Onyx Path. I love their products, I love the World of Darkness; I even love the fact that they try to push their games beyond just being stuff that 14 year olds care about and put it in a wider context. Sure they stumble, they aren't perfect but I know they mean well. You just have to look at the way that they took Beast back to brass tacks to see that they aren't just in it for the money (hell if they were they're in the wrong industry).

I feel I should give honourable mentions to other companies I love, Pelgrane Press, Cubicle 7, Nightfall, and Triple Ace Games, who all do great stuff but in the end I always come back to White Wolf/Onyx Path and its their games that make me want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment