Friday 28 August 2015

RPGaDay 19: Favourite Superhero Game


Image result for mutants and masterminds

Today its all about superheroes.

And since I've only played one official superhero game, ignoring the way that whole 'supers with fangs' thing that World of Darkness games were able to slip into if you didn't give it too much thought, that means Mutants and Masterminds is my pick by default.

I've not played much of it and to be honest it didn't work that well for me. I always take it as a bad sign when you can't remember the system when you're the GM and... well yeah. That said the small game we played was fun before I just got to the point where the rules felt like they'd never by my friend and I was just struggling to keep things straight in my head. Nonetheless the heroes took on the Crime Circus and a sort of evil Fantastic Four before I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment