Wednesday 26 August 2015

RPGaDay 16: Longest Game Session Played


Image result for Mage the Ascension






Back in March 1995 I ran a game of Mage at my student house. The players came as their characters and were, from memory, a Hollow One, an Order of Hermes Mage and his cat familiar, and a Son of Ether scientist. They gathered to investigate something or other, I forget what the plot was to be honest, but I do remember the Hermetic electing to carry a stout hickory stick at one point, and  I'm pretty sure it all related to the Umbra.

We gamed for about seven hours, if I remember right, taking the adventure from start to finish and it was fun. It was probably the first time I'd run Mage and I daresay it was slipshod and a bit iffy in places, as these things are wont to be (but so what, I think everyone enjoyed themselves).

No comments:

Post a Comment