Sunday 23 August 2015

RPGaDay Triple Shot: Favourite Pod Cast, Gaming Accessory, and Longest Game Played

Today is a three shot, because I missed yesterday for a friend's 40th birthday party, and will spend most of tomorrow travelling for a job interview. As I'm already lagging behind... I thought I'd cheat and lay do a bigger post.

Day Thirteen also presents me with a conundrum... I don't listen to podcasts so I've never heard any of the numerous gaming ones out there. The closest I got was listening to the recordings of Masks of Nyarlethotep that I bought at the UK Games Expo a few years a go. So I guess that's my default. In the meantime, if you have any podcasts you love then please post a link in the comments so I can have a listen.

Day Fourteen is my favourite gaming accessory and this is easy. A few years ago I commissioned a dice cup from Jacklyn Hyde, and it is glorious. Part of the attraction is that I got it made to my specifications so purple leather with a dragon design; and big enough to take all the d10s and d6s you'd need to play something like Shadowrun or Werewolf the Apocalypse.

I'd also like to say that All Rolled Ups are wonderful and would have been my choice, if I hadn't gone for the dice cup.



Day Fifteen is the longest running game I've been in, which was a game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay my friend Phil ran over a number of years. A small group of us (three player characters, an elf, a dwarf and a human) foiled a Skaven plot in the Empire, and fought a Liche under the Grey Mountains, among many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment